c:
it was horrible
Just horrible
so I took this class
ill never forget
this is what I did
in my mind I was in this semi
j:
you were driving a semi?
c:
Yes
and I remember I had this monkey
j:
wait what? You aren’t making any sense. You drove a semi? And now you have a monkey?
c:
Yes because there was this show called BJ and the bear
and there was a monkey
i was rocking out listening to tunes
and then the bed of the truck had all of my shit in it
and I was just jamming out listening to tunes driving up this hill
ill never forget!
and I drove to the top of the hill and just backed it up
and literally dumped all of my shit off of this cliff
jeff went falling with it
:)
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment